RFEM - A Robust Software for Accurate Structural Analysis
RFEM is a robust finite analysis program that can be used for instant and smooth modeling, structural analysis and design of 2D and 3D models with member, plate, wall, folded plate, shell, solid, and contact elements.
This exclusive structural analysis software is considered as the basis of a modular software system. The primary program RFEM defines structures, materials, and loads for planar and spatial structural systems with plates, walls, shells and members. The program also facilitates to develop combined structures and model solid and contact elements.
RFEM offers deformations, internal forces, stresses, support forces, and soil contact stresses. The related add-on modules allow data input by automatically generating structures and connections. It can also be applied for making further analyses and designs as per different standards.
ALSO READ :
The modular software contains the following exclusive features :-
- Linear and non-linear analysis
- Automatic creation of material and sectional properties, along with built-up or hybrid sections from various manufacturers and other special cross-sections which are imported by its add-on module, SHAPE-THIN and SHAPE-MASSIVE.
- Automatic creation of loads depending on code requirements, like making of load factor coefficients for load combinations, wind load factors and pressures, etc.
- Adherence to several international standards, like the AISC, ACI, Eurocode, BS codes, etc
- Guided list of structural modeling and design methods.
- Automatic conversion of area loads to member loads through planes.
- Special Selection function to choose the members of specific type.
- Development of 3D models with conventional graphical interface or by inputting data in tables
- Multilingual printout reports
- Transparent iterative analysis process
- Installation of add-on modules for creating the design of several materials and for various types of analysis, like concrete, steel, aluminium, dynamic analysis, etc
- Provides a clear and guided workflow in its user interface.
- Parameterized input.
- Input non-linearities in various members and support conditions.
- Model eccentric members and surfaces.
- Quick detection of modelling errors.
- Options to reduce analyzing the number of load combinations on the basis of selection.
- Incorporated with TEKLA Structures, Revit Structure, Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk Structural Detailing, Microsoft Excel, Bocad, Cadwork, etc
To download software, click on the following link :-
Visit our facebook page to get some vital information on civil engineering field. https://www.facebook.com/sketchup3dconstruction