RebarWin - A robust structural design software for rebar detailer
RebarWin is a useful software for rebar detailer to perform rebar detailing work in construction and civil engineering projects.
Given below, some of the unique features of this powerful structural design software :-
- Creates sorted, weighed and assembled bar lists.
- Prints labels to get it connected with the rebar bundles.
- Well suited with Imperial, SoftMetric and European Metric Measuring Systems. Exports to Excel® SpreadSheet.
- While sorting bar lists and labels (and in what order), the users settle weighed and/or accumulated at the time of printing.
- Preserves standard bend shapes in databases for getting them simply and automatically. An initial collection is added to be seen in the samples page.
- Placing requirements can be determined graphically. All necessary rebars in a structure are available collectively in the bar list and in the similar label, in a high-quality placing drawing. Bar list and label paper sizes are raised to facilitate high complexity structures to be defined evidently. These structures are preserved in databases with the purpose of not redrawing them all the times.
- Works out bending dimensions from other common dimensions.
- Measures straight and bent varying bars
- While printing bar lists, labels or statistics, the user settles whether to employ bending deductions to shearing length and/or weight.
- The length/weight relation and bending deductions can be easily modified and configured distinctly for different machines.
- Rebar Orders are arranged with projects and units. Simply, get a list and total weight for all the orders in a project, unit, type or date range.
- Produces statistical reports by providing details about how much has been bent and how much has kept straight for each diameter and machine, and that in a specified project, unit, type or date range.
- The earlier features are provided in the 60-day trial shareware version, that can be downloaded at free of cost.
- With export / Import options, the detailers can work on the similar project from any remote locations.
- Network sharing.
- Modifications to the program can be done on demand.
To download the software, click on the following link.