Civil Engineering Solved Problems, 8th Ed – An exclusive e-book for NCEES Civil PE Exam preparation
Civil Engineering is vast subject. There are numerous engineering topics supported with several equations and engineering problems.
But the engineering students get confused which equations are important and which problems should appear in the NCEES PE Exam. To have clear idea concerning the problems which are pertinent to the NCEES Civil PE Exam, Civil Engineering Solved Problems-8th edition is one of the best civil engineering books. This exclusive e-book is written by Michael R. Lindeburg PE.
The book contains 370 problems which are based on NCEES Civil PE exam topics. The problem scenarios are informatively designed in order that one can learn how to recognize and employ related concepts and equations. The extent of topics covered and the diverse complexities of the problems facilitate you to evaluate and make your problem-solving skills better. Step-by-step solutions provide perfect, efficient solving methods. Besides, the solutions of the problems are arranged step by step and abided by the NCEES recommended solving methods, references, codes etc.
The book sheds light on the following topics :-
- Structural Engineering- Design and analysis of timber, concrete, masonry, steel, bridge
- Environmental Engineering- Wastewater process and treatment
- Transportation Engineering- Surveying, Geometric design, Roadway geometry, etc.
- Construction- Engineering Economic Analysis, Project Management
- Geotechnical Engineering- Soil Mechanics, Foundation design
- Water Resources Engineering- Fluid Mechanics, Hydraulic Machines, Open Channel Flow, Hydrology, Water Supply and distribution
- Systems, Management, and Professional: Engineering Economic Analysis
The books will provide the following benefits to the civil engineering students :-
- Make the students familiarize with the exam topics
- Relate appropriate civil engineering theories to challenging problems
- Explore through exam-adopted codes and standards
- Recognize accurate and efficient problem-solving approaches
To purchase the book online, go through the following link.