Positions are vacant for Estimator (Civils) in Ireland and UK
A highly esteemed civil engineering main contractor is inviting applications for construction estimators (civils) for Ireland and UK.
The desired candidates will be liable to deal with the following projects :-
- Major Roads / Bridges
- Water Treatment and Supply
- Railway Works
- Pipelines and utilities
Duties & responsibilities:
- Liable for the production of the estimate / tender / quote submission documentation along with post contract variation evaluation.
- Management of both client and direct staff relationships should be the essential qualities.
- Should possess several years experience in construction estimating & working with a main contractor in Ireland and/or the UK.
- Proven track record to handle a team combined with an outstanding bid win ratio will be the prime qualities for the successful candidate.
- Report directly to the Director of Estimating, this is a principal role for the company and a good scope to join at senior management level. The position is permanent and there will be facilities like a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- The interested candidates can send their CVs in word format to email@example.com. Alternatively, the candidate can apply through www.icds.ie/build or call +353-1-632-1200 for more info.