Improve your estimating process with TurboBid 5.1
TurboBid 5.1 contains some exciting features to enhance the estimating process.
Add Items to TurboBid’s Take-Off Tab
- Items can now be included to the take-off spreadsheet.
- Items in the take-off spreadsheet are shown in a light blue color to separate them from assemblies easily.
- Preview screen of the item will be opened by clicking twice on an item in the spreadsheet.
- To open the maintenance screen of the item, press the Ctrl key and click twice on an item in the spreadsheet.
- Change the name of the Take-Off tab’s Select Assemblies button to Select Material.
- The Select Material screen now comprises of one tab for the inclusion of items and one tab for adding Assemblies.
Include Items and Assemblies to the Take-Off Tab’s spreadsheet directly from TurboCloud
- It is possible for the users to choose a single item, or various items via Ctrl / Click, and choose Add to Estimate from the right click menu.
- The users will be able to choose a single assembly, or several assemblies through Ctrl / Click, and opt for Add to Estimate from the right click menu.
- The users will be able to right click on an item or assembly in the take-off spreadsheet and choose Locate in Tree from the right click menu.
Also read : DEMO OF MASTER PLUS EZ, MASTER 5 AND MASTER PRO TRIG – SOME MOST RECOGNIZED CONSTRUCTION CALCULATORS
Include Items and Assemblies to the Take-Off Tab’s spreadsheet from “Load Template”
- The Load Template in the Select Material screen is modified to add Items and Assemblies in the same template.
Modify the Take-Off Tab’s Sort Order Procedure
- Change the name of the Take-Off tab’s Take-Off Sort Order button to Material Order.
- The Material Order screen facilitates the users to simply drag/drop folders into the order as per choice so that they become visible in the take-off spreadsheet.
- Item folders are highlighted in a light blue color to be easily separated from assembly folders.
- Parent folder name of every folder is also shown in order that it becomes easier to view the difference among Flat Rate Assemblies, Standard Assemblies, etc.
- Add a Reset button to reset the folders back to an alphabetical sort order.
The Assembly Preview screen now displays an image of every item in the assembly.
- The word Assembly is included to the end of each assembly’s Quantity Take-Off Description in order that the different reports clearly distinguish among Items and Assemblies. TurboCloud’s Refresh and Update local Assemblies process will adjust these assemblies in your local.
- A new Exclude is added from Quantity Take-Off Reports checkbox to the bottom of the Item Maintenance screen.
- All of the Material folders were eliminated from TurboCloud’s Master Assembly Database. TurboCloud’s Refresh and Synchronize local Assembly folders process will shift these folders to a new Under Admin Review folder in your local. It is now possible to remove all of these from your local as far as they are not included to an estimate.
- Before running an update, a backup copy of your database is automatically formed.
- The Item Maintenance screen is marginally modified in order that the entire screen is shown in smaller computer monitors.