Easy Rafters 4.0 is ideal for calculating & cutting roof rafters
Easy Rafters refers to an individual computer aided design program that accepts the assumption from calculating and cutting roof rafters. Just choose a roof type, put the necessary dimensions, and quickly produce completely dimensioned drawings which are visible onscreen, printed to any Windows printer, or exported as a DXF file.
If you're a building professional, Easy Rafters is ideal for a building professional to save considerable time & money by accomplishing complicated calculations instantly and precisely. It allows you work out materials perfectly and minimize waste at the time of cutting rafters.
With the feature like DXF export capability, it is possible for the architects and engineers to create added value for their customers with the inclusion of detailed rafter drawings and specifications for their plans. It is well versed in Metric too!
The newest version Easy Rafters 4.0 offers the following functionalities
- All roofs excluding the Saltbox and Polygon apply the width of the building rather than the common rafter run as well as the total overhang along with the fascia board to compute the rafters.
- The Octagon roof is substituted with the Polygon roof type which facilitates for roofs having from three to twelve sides.
- The Dual Slope roof is retitled to Saltbox and the front & rear spans, overhangs, heel & seat, kneewalls, and rafter sizes of the Saltbox roof can now be entered individually.
- The Dutch Hip roof type is removed as a choice in the Roof Type dropdown list. Now, a Dutch Hip can be estimated by integrating a Gable Roof with an correctly sized 90 degree Bay Roof.
- The Valley and Unequal Span Valley roofs are integrated into a single Valley roof option.
- Valley roofs now contain jack rafter layout functionality like the Hip Roof layout.
- Hip, Blind Valley, Polygon, and Bay Roofs contain a Sheathing tab which demonstrates dimensions and angles ideal for computing and cutting roof sheathing. Valley roofs list the sheathing angle on the Layout tab.
- DXF files can be generated in AutoCad 2000 format.
- Print Preview functionality is included. Previews comprise of the header and footer with roof and rafter data that was earlier visible when printed.
- Drawings for the existing roof are shown or printed all together or separately.