Position is vacant for mid level civil engineer in NJ
CME Associates is inviting application for a highly motivated individual to fulfill a mid-level, Civil Engineering position in the Howell, NJ office.
Candidate should have sound knowledge in municipal engineering, design of site and infrastructure improvements and/or site/civil land development design required.
- Design skill and expertise in CADD is necessary in site/civil, municipal, water/wastewater disciplines.
- Specific design experience should involve road design, drainage and storm water management.
- Experience with NJDEP land use regulations and permitting requirements will be added advantage.
- Experience with the formulation of contract documents for public projects in conformity with the Local Public Contracts Law will be a added advantage.
- The above listed position is a full-time employment opportunity.
- Women and minorities are also eligible to send application.
- Candidate should contain 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- BS in Civil Engineering.
- Design and CADD experience is essential in site/civil, municipal, water/wastewater disciplines.
- PE is preferred but those with EIT and on track to obtain Professional Engineer license will also get advantage.
- Applicants should have the proper approval to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- Trustworthy transportation and legitimate driver’s license are necessary for this position. You have to utilize your own vehicle to travel to and from work sites when required.
- A background check will also be necessary.
CME provides competitive compensation and benefit packages ranging from group healthcare, prescription, vision and dental coverage, life insurance as well as short and long-term disability coverage, 401(k) retirement plan, educational assistance program, paid holidays and paid vacation.
To apply online, go through the following link.